Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> Also I believe SPI can also take international check but it takes quite
> a hit on transaction fees. I would have to check with Berkus though.

Not with our existing bank.  I'm planning on changing banks anyway, but as the
*last* step in the current accounting/treasurer overhaul.

> > AFAICT, the payment options for the France and Germany groups are also
> > open internationally.  Of course random guests from around the world
> > will be less likely to even read their web sites that far ... ;-)
>
> True :).

I think it would be a better idea to represent them as co-equals anyway.
Especially when we link JPUG; given that they are the largest PostgreSQL NPO
(membership, revenue) it would be very strange to represent them as an
"alternative" to SPI.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun