Re: Conference materials (Was: [HACKERS] pdfs of

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Conference materials (Was: [HACKERS] pdfs of
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 10:13:21PM +0400, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> Tsearch2 round table should have two presentations, one of them is already
> on site, another: http://www.sigaev.ru/gin/Gin.pdf

Added.  Thanks.

By the way, I should have mentioned that there are apparently more
audio files on the way, but we don't have them yet.  Someone is
reportedly doing some sort of audio magic to improve the sound.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
        --Roger Brinner