Re: pgbuildfarm.org DNS problem?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: pgbuildfarm.org DNS problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 08:18:21AM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> > down. Jan and I both noticed that .info and .org were not returning
> > whois records for a time. Don't know if it is related but who knows.
>
> No; there was a maintenance of the whois system.

Actually, that's false.  There wasn't a maintenance of .org's whois.
I was confused.  It's possible you got rate limited out, though.
That happens if you ask too often, in an effort to block whois
harvesters.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: