Re: Ghost open transaction

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: Ghost open transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
do a "ps -ef | grep transact"
and look for "idle in transaction" postmaster processes.
If you're certain that nobody else is running that transaction (i.e. nobody on
the system or the process with the idle transaction has been sitting there
for a while and normally the application doesn't have long running
transactions) then just kill the process in question (don't kill -9 it!)

That will roll the transaction back and close it.

Hope that helps

Uwe

--
    UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401