Re: Swappiness setting on a linux pg server

От Tobias Brox
Тема Re: Swappiness setting on a linux pg server
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
[Jim C. Nasby - Thu at 12:00:39PM -0500]
> Well, if you're buying unreliable hardware, there's not much you can
> do... you're setting yourself up for problems.

I'm luckily not responsible for the hardware, but my general experience
tells that you never know anything about hardware reliability until the
hardware actually breaks :-)  It's not always so that more expensive
equipment equals better equipment.