Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table

От: Jim C. Nasby
Тема: Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table  (Tobias Brox, )
 Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table  ("Matthew T. O'Connor", )
  Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table  (Tobias Brox, )
   Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
    Re: [ADMIN] autovacuum on a -mostly- r/o table  ("Larry Rosenman", )

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 04:52:12PM +0200, Tobias Brox wrote:
> Are there any logs that can help me, and eventually, are there any
> ready-made scripts for checking when autovacuum is running, and
> eventually for how long it keeps its transactions?  I'll probably write
> up something myself if not.

8.2 adds some stats on when autovac last ran, per-table. I don't
remember if it reports how long it took to vacuum the table, but that
would probably be useful info.
--
Jim Nasby