Re: bug or feature, || -operator and NULLs

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: bug or feature, || -operator and NULLs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yes, well, we english speakers get to deal with the monstrosity that is
'www'. :)

In any case, I believe coalesce is in the standard, and even if it's
not, Oracle is the only database I know of that doesn't use it.

If you're that unhappy with coalesce and ||, you can always create
functions that will do what you want.