Re: analyzing debugging sentences.

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: analyzing debugging sentences.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 02:11:53PM -0400, jungmin shin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I set on for following items in postgresql.conf
>
> debug_print_parse
> debug_print_rewritten
> debug_print_plan
> debug_print_pretty
>
> now, I can see something in PGAdmin query tool when I execute a query.
> can I get some idea how I can read comprehend the output?

<snip>

It's almost (with a few exceptions) an exact repesentation of the in
memory structures. If you look in readfuncs.c and outfuncs.c you can
see the code that generates it.

CONST is a ConstNode
OPEXPR is an OpExprNode

etc...

So you'll have to read the header files to understand what they mean.

Hope this helps,