Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp 7.3.16.

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp 7.3.16.
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <> writes:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Stamp 7.3.16.
>
> > Uh, I thought only Marc was supposed to do that before packaging?  I was
> > skipping it.
>
> I've done it the last few times for back-branch releases --- I was under
> the impression that Marc didn't have an installed copy anymore of the
> old autoconf required to do it correctly for pre-8.1 branches.

Perhaps.  I only remember the discussion that I wasn't supposed to do it
as part of my general stamping.  Perhaps the idea was that it should be
done on the day it is packaged, while I usually stamp several days
before that.

--  Bruce Momjian    EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-hackers по дате сообщения: