Re: On status data and summaries

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: On status data and summaries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 01:56:37PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> > *ahem* nudge people to update the status of what they're working on once
> > a month.
>
> Well, though, remember that the point of this was supposed to be to
> make things easier for the developers, who are already spending (it
> would seem) too many cycles keeping on top of this.  Or maybe I just
> misunderstood what the problem was people were having.

No, my point was that right now I only do it during feature freeze, so
we know what has to happen to get to beta (and that seems to work well).
What I think people wanted was something like that, but maintained
during the development cycle, so they would know what features our being
worked on, and by whom.

One great thing about the list I maintain is that it is a flat text
file, so I can update it in seconds.