Re: BUG #2688: Building from source with PL/Python fails ("distutils not found")

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #2688: Building from source with PL/Python fails ("distutils not found")
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Anastasios Hatzis wrote:
> checking for python... /usr/local/bin/python
> checking for Python distutils module... no
> configure: error: distutils module not found

The actual check is

python -c 'import distutils'

Try and see what that does.

> But there is distutils in my Python installation:
> /usr/local/lib/python2.5/distutils/

That proves only that a directory by that name exists, but you haven't
shown any evidence that an importable Python module by that name
exists.

--
Peter Eisentraut