Re: Deployment Case Study Presentations

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Deployment Case Study Presentations
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 03:54:30PM -0400, Chris Browne wrote:
> johncwang@gmail.com ("John Wang") writes:
> > Thanks Lukas and Jim. The OmniTI presentation is great and along
> > the lines that I'm looking for, presentations that are geared
> > towards a technical audience working on deploying and adminstering
> > the database.
>
> Speaking of presentations, does anyone have one on pl/Perl?  Or
> something that has a chunk of material on pl/Perl?

I've got some slides from a PL/Perl talk I gave at FISL 7.0
<http://fetter.org/Perl_and_PostgreSQL.pdf>

The slides illustrate one cute thing you can do with PL/Perl that
would be challenging any other way :)

Cheers,
Dave.
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!