Re: Select for update with outer join broken?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Select for update with outer join broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

OK, figured out what happened.   I submitted the desired change,
*coincidentally* right before the error message got broken.   As a result, I
mistakenly believed that the behaviour had been fixed by someone else before
I could get to a patch.  Since I was travelling at the time (OSCON) I didn't
check to see that there actually had been a patch.  OOops.

I will have to find standards documentation on this grey area and hopefully
submit something for 8.3.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Сообщение: Re: FailedAssertion() in 8.2beta1
Сообщение: Re: FailedAssertion() in 8.2beta1