Re: postgresql /var fill

От Frank Finner
Тема Re: postgresql /var fill
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maybe you switched full statement logging on in postgresql.conf? This can result in a considerable amount of logfile
datain /var/log/somewhere, often /var/log/postgresql/ (although 15 GB is really quite a lot).

Regards, Frank.

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:10:12 +0530 km <km@mrna.tn.nic.in> thought long, then sat down and wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed postgresql(8.1.4) data dir on a partition (/data) which rests on a separate disk from OS disk. The
installdir is default (usr/local/pgsql).

> Now when i use use pgbench with scaling factor of 1000 it creates a whooping 15 GB database. but i see /var partition
usedspace increases considerably - why is this happening ? i expected more free disk space to be used in /data !

--
Frank Finner

Invenius - Lösungen mit Linux
Köpfchenstraße 36
57072 Siegen
Telefon: 0271 231 8606    Mail: frank.finner@invenius.de
Telefax: 0271 231 8608    Web:  http://www.invenius.de
Key fingerprint = 90DF FF40 582E 6D6B BADF  6E6A A74E 67E4 E788 2651

Вложения

От: Robby Russell
Сообщение: Re: pg web hosting with tsearch2?
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Europe/Moscow timezone