Calling all Regional Contacts

Regional press contacts:

(if you are not currently a regional contact, and think you might want to
be, please contact me)

It's that time again: we need to plan for our release.  Like always, we
want to reach as many publications as possible, locally, in their native
language.

1) Please check your listings on the Regional Contacts page are correct:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact

known issues: need to update Cornelia, Rajesh Sharma

2) Please check that you can get into your e-mail accounts @postgresql.org,
and clear out the spam.  If you can't get in, then e-mail me.
(Rajesh: I will be creating your account very soon)

3) Please each of you check in with me off-list.  I need to know that
you're willing and ready to do another PostgreSQL release.

Thanks, and this is going to be fun.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus