Re: What is the Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution available ?

От Najib Abi Fadel
Тема Re: What is the Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution available ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Robin Ericsson <lobbin@gmail.com> wrote:
On 9/18/06, Najib Abi Fadel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i was searching for a load balancing solution for
> postgres, I found some ready to use software like
> PGCluster, Slony, pgpool and others.
>
> It would really be nice if someone knows which one is
> the best taking in consideration that i have an
> already running application that i need to load
> balance.

There isn't one tool that is the best, all three work very good based
on where they are used and what they are used for.

--
regards,
Robin

Did you try them or have any experience with them. I need them for load balancing my database and thus making the queries faster. I have a web application heavely using a postgres database. Hundreds of users can connect at the same time to my web application.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Najib.