Re: no more problems with mailing list addresses

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: no more problems with mailing list addresses
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 10:18:01 -0300,
  barbara figueirido <barbara@bariloche.com.ar> wrote:
> I have tested answering with "reply all" a couple of mails (without
> actually sending the messages), and in all cases the list address was
> included; only thing is, I have to manually remove then the personal
> addresses of any participantes in the thread to prevent them from
> receiveing duplicate messages... is there any other way? -- well, this
> is actually OT, isn't it?

You shouldn't bother removing the addresses. The senders have ways of telling
your mail client not add them to the list and they can also tell the
mailing list server not to send them a copy if they are cc'd on a message.