Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 10:33:44AM -0700, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> Only because no one offered to help and I've not had the time.

Sorry, no.  I offered to help, more than once, but was told that only
you knew how to make it go.  Maybe that was false; I dunno.  I
emphasise that this is _not_ an attack on you.  Also, I have to say
that Framewerk looks to me to be promising: I was impressed with the
bits that I saw working, once I figured them out.  But I did have to
figure them out, because docs were not so great, and there were parts
that I was told needed your magic.

Now, part of this was a problem because the site was already in
production when I learned it.  I assume a change to different
software would be managed differently than that.  But at the moment,
saying Framewerk "just works" is, IMO, overselling.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
        --J.D. Baldwin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: