Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 02:02:10PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Thing is, we already have both of these things set up using Gavin Roy's
> code.

This is the second time I've seen that argument in this thread, and I
can't see it.  Framewerk turned out to be a hit-by-bus technology for
us in the conference web site, which is why none of the materials
from the conference are up yet.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Still waiting on pmt.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Still waiting on pmt.postgresql.org