Re: Postgres tracking - the pgtrack project

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Postgres tracking - the pgtrack project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 09:18:00AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > http://pgbugs.commandprompt.com (still need to configure email).
>
> Thank you for that.
>
> I think an issue tracking system for patches and such may need to be
> distinct from a bug-tracking system such as bugzilla, but let's get one
> thing after another up.

Actually, I've generally found bugzilla to be a decent tool for
general-purpose tracking. Feature requests and what-not need a lot of
the same capabilities of a bug tracker, and having everything in one
tool is often very handy.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net