Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module - information about current SSL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module - information about current SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Fixed --- I noticed it about the same time you did.  I'm surprised
> Peter didn't get a Makefile right the first time though ...

I'm surprised how crazy the contrib makefiles got while I wasn't
looking. :)  I was glad to get something working at all.  The
uniformity isn't that great at the moment and I'm unsure about the
purpose of all that pgxs stuff there, but I think we've had that
discussion and I'm not interested in reopening it.

--
Peter Eisentraut