Re: pg_dump

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 02:22:29PM +0700, M. Santosa wrote:
> and if i execute the psql with list database option, the result is error
>
> -bash-3.00$ psql -l
> ERROR:  relation "pg_catalog.pg_user" does not exist

This looks to me like you have more than one postmaster installed,
and you've got a mismatch in versions.  Be my first guess, anyway.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Users never remark, "Wow, this software may be buggy and hard
to use, but at least there is a lot of code underneath."    --Damien Katz

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: