Re: Postgress memory leak with JBoss3.2.6 and large DB

От Indika Maligaspe
Тема Re: Postgress memory leak with JBoss3.2.6 and large DB
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Guys,
    We found the issue regarding our memory leak. It was the query. It
seams were using functions with fetch cursors on large data sets and the
cursors were not getting closed properly. Hence the memory was building up.
So I guess this was an application error. In fact we bought the Query memory
from 1.4 GB to 2 MB.........

Thanks for all the help guys. Because by reading all your comments I was
able to understand a lot about Postgres memory settings.

K.Indika Maligaspe