Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Well, it's taken us the full month to get this far through the queue,
> so I'd sure like to have more people on board reviewing next time.
> Alvaro helped but I miss Neil Conway, and some other people have
> helped in the past.  However --- the present situation has nothing to
> do with lack of reviewers, it's lack of time to finish the patches.

Not that I've had particularly plenty of time to give, but what's
concerning me is that while we're moving toward an increasingly rigid
process, we don't really have the process support to go with it.  How
would anyone even know what patches are pending review?  Something to
think about ...

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Сообщение: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta