Re: help with pagila

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: help with pagila
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 02:26:39PM -0300, Walter Cruz wrote:
> So I can assume that the MySQL implementation is strange? (It accepts that
> kind of query)

In my experience, it is almost never safe to assume that the MySQL
approach to SQL bears anything but a passing resemblance to SQL
proper.  This is considerably better under recent releases, however,
and I think you'd find, if you used the strict mode in the most
recent release, that MySQL would choke on a query like you posted as
well.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.    --Philip Greenspun