Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Ron, all,

> On 8/31/06, Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com> wrote:
> >  "PostgreSQL's extensible architecture has lead to a large community
> >   of extensions ranging from additional procedural languages,
> >   interfaces to external systems, new index types, and replication
> >   and high availability tools that are hosted on the official
> >   PostgreSQL community project site www.pgfoundry.org.   Community
> >   projects that have made significant advances in the 8.2 release
> >   cycle include [pgpool|pljava|full_disjunction - whatever the list
> > was]."

Thanks!   I don't think that can go in the main release, though, unless
we're really hurting for content.  But it can certainly go on the Press
Page.

BTW, I'd like to do a release for SoC also.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release
Сообщение: Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release