Re: BUG #2600: dblink compile with SSL missing libraries

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #2600: dblink compile with SSL missing libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Am Mittwoch, 30. August 2006 22:57 schrieb Chris Browne:
> I also seem to recall, in past discussions about "library matters,"
> that AIX is more sticky about requiring that libraries be named
> expressly.

ecpglib has

SHLIB_LINK = -L../pgtypeslib -lpgtypes $(libpq) \
        $(filter -lintl -lssl -lcrypto -lkrb5 -lcrypt -lm, $(LIBS))
$(PTHREAD_LIBS)

ifeq ($(PORTNAME), win32)
# Link to shfolder.dll instead of shell32.dll
SHLIB_LINK += -lshfolder
endif

Presumably the same would be necessary everywhere else libpq is used.

--
Peter Eisentraut