Re: Quote Sources: First Draft of 8.2 Release

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Quote Sources: First Draft of 8.2 Release
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> Can't we get a quote from Apple, RedHat,

Nope.

> Fujitsu,

Already used them for 8.0.  And since their support for PostgreSQL since has
been kind of underwhelming, I'm not eager to call attention to it by quoting
them again.  Sun is a better one that Fujitsu for that reason.

> Unisys?

Hmmm.  That's a possibility, I'll ask Doug.

Any other suggestions?

The basic theory about the quotes is that one should be from a bigwig at a big
company saying "PostgreSQL is great" and the second should be from a
professional user extoling the new features.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun