BUG #2598: Columns named R are not accessible - although R is not a keyword

От Andreas Langegger
Тема BUG #2598: Columns named R are not accessible - although R is not a keyword
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2598
Logged by:          Andreas Langegger
Email address:      al@jku.at
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Gentoo Linux 3.3.6, Kernel 2.6.16
keyword
Details:

It seems that the column name "R" or "r" is reserved. If I want to insert
tuples I get the error message:

ERROR:  column "r" of relation "xyz" does not exist

And if I alter the column name to "a" it works. Again, renaming to "R" or
"r", same error. But it's not announced to be a name conflict / reserved
keyword...

Regards,
Andy