Re: Importing data from csv

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Importing data from csv
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 08:19:58PM -0400, Scot P. Floess wrote:
> Well, being that there isn't a RFC for CSV...other than "defacto"
> definitions...I am pretty sure that is widely agreed upon ;)

RFC 4180
Common Format and MIME Type for Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Files
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4180.txt

"While there are various specifications and implementations for the
CSV format (for ex. [4], [5], [6] and [7]), there is no formal
specification in existence, which allows for a wide variety of
interpretations of CSV files.  This section documents the format
that seems to be followed by most implementations:"

--
Michael Fuhr

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: