Re: and now some negatives about Linuxworld

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: and now some negatives about Linuxworld
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Michael,

> 2.. Here is a letter I received from Solid. Why can't postgresql capture
> every email of everyone who stops and talks. "just put your name and
> address inour database and you will receive this full working CD!! etc.
> Why can't follow up plans be made for the myriad of shows postgresql
> goes to. Knowledge is Power.

And what would we do with this information, exactly?

I used to collect name/address at shows, but never did anything with it, so
I stopped doing it.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: and now some negatives about Linuxworld
Сообщение: Re: and now some negatives about Linuxworld