Re: Can I assume there's only one _RETURN rule?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Can I assume there's only one _RETURN rule?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> On the other hand it doesn't break CVS tip at all, i.e. I can perfectly
> create the view and it works.  (I can even call it "*NEW*").

Actually CVS tip seems a bit broken,

alvherre=# \d "*NEW*"      Vista «public.*NEW*»Columna |  Tipo   | Modificadores
Definición de vista:SELECT public.old.a  FROM "*OLD*";

note the "public.old.a".  The culprit seems to be get_target_list, but
I see that 8.1 behaves the same (and given your reply I guess it's been
like that for a long time.)