Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status)
Дата
Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> that the bug tracker would have to have a reasonable "output" email
> capability, but I'd not necessarily insist on being able to "input"
> to it by mail.  Red Hat's present bugzilla system could be described
> that way --- and while I can't say I'm in love with it, I can deal
> with it.

Bugzilla is good in that you need to sign up to report anything (or at
least it can be configured that way, not sure), which might reduce the
amount of noise.  The other systems that have been mentioned have by
design little or no barrier of entry, which doesn't seem to be what we
want.

--
Peter Eisentraut