Re: Is archives working for August?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Is archives working for August?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&dt=back&q=packages&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=20&s=date

> >> The first item is July, not August, even though there was a posting
>
> I can confirm this behavior. However I have not confirmed that it is the
> archives versus the search engine. Search may not have indexed it yet.

But the posting is from August 7:

    * From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel ( dot ) stehule ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com>
    * To: pgsql-hackers ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org
    * Subject: proposal for PL packages for 8.3.
    * Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:44:42 +0200

Certainly our delay for indexing isn't four days.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Is archives working for August?
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Is archives working for August?