Re: 8.2 features status

От Reinoud van Leeuwen
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:02:36PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I think it is a combination of the two. A wiki could be used to discuss
> ideas for todos, it could be used to describe TODOs in actual detail, it
> could used (in conjunction with Trac) to be able to document dependecies
> for todos... etc.

A wiki for *discussion*? I thought email was for that. A wiki is nice to
work toghether on a document (in some circumstances).

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net
http://www.xs4all.nl/~reinoud

От: Volkan YAZICI
Сообщение: Re: libpq Describe Extension [WAS: Bytea and perl]