Re: 8.2 features status

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim Nasby wrote:
> First, +1 on Josh B.'s point about trying out Trac, since it's
> already up and running. Josh D., can you just turn that on? (BTW, is
> trac linked off http://commandprompt.com anywhere? I had to google to
> find it yesterday...)
>
> On Aug 9, 2006, at 11:34 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz> writes:
> >
> > That's pretty much how it's done now ...
>
> Robert missed the point I was making... there is value in keeping
> track of ideas that may not have enough consensus to be a valid TODO
> yet, but could still be useful.

It seems some people like the authoritative TODO list, and others want a
TODO wiki that they can add stuff to without having to get community
buy-in.  I have trouble seeing how the wiki doesn't just end up being a
blog of ideas, but I see no harm in it as long as it is clear the items
haven't passed community review.