Re: Please replace foundations. server ...

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Please replace foundations. server ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greg,

> Yeah, spi won't work. Funds sounds a little odd. Not sure why
> foundation cannot work - if we have more than one foundation,
> list them all under that subdomain. Most other projects seem
> to be using foundation.project.org or project.org/foundation.
> Some have donate.project.org and project.org/donations.

This is for a different purpose.  This is specificially a URL for the
Framewerk instance which the Funds Group (SPI) uses for collaboration.
It's not for general donation information, which I presume would go under
www.postgresql.org/about/donate.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Please replace foundations. server ...
Сообщение: Re: Please replace foundations. server ...