BUG #2564: configuring secondry database as primary in replication.

От Gopal Krishna
Тема BUG #2564: configuring secondry database as primary in replication.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2564
Logged by:          Gopal Krishna
Email address:      gopalsahu@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4
Operating system:   linux 3.0 ES
Details:

HI

I configured postgresql 8.1.4 in linux 3.0 ES operating system. I want to
configure Replication database in postgresql 8.1.4 and in case of failure of
my primary database of postgresql will work my secondary database as primary
with out down time of my database.

Please advise me how will i configure secondary database as primary in
postgresql 8.1.0 with linux 3.0 O/S, if any other option is availabel let me
know.
I am facing lots problem can any one helps me out.

Regards.
Gopal Krishna