Re: Mail archive indexes are broken, URLs too

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Mail archive indexes are broken, URLs too
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> >> Marc wrote:
> >>

> >> Nope, for one simple reason ... if, for some reason, at some point in
> >> the future, we have to regenerate everything anyway (ie. the last time
> >> we did a major template change for the archives), all the #'ng is going
> >> to end up reverting back to what it is now ... so we'd only be 'delaying
> >> the inevitable' ...
> >>
> >> On July 17th.
> >>
> >> Joshua D. Drake
> >
> > If you look below you will see my idea was to hack the script to always
> > use the method of putting newly found items numerically at the end for
> > pre-July 2006 dumps.  That addresses Marc's concern.
> >
> > Marc hasn't responded so I assume he is busy and will hack on this when
> > he gets back.
>
> Yup, been busy dealing with an Adaptec driver issue, will try and get
> something hacked up over the coming weekend, sorry for the delay ...

Thanks.  When talking via IM I didn't get the sense whether you agreed
that this was a good idea or not, so I figured I should ask on the lists
so others know it is in process.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Mail archive indexes are broken, URLs too
Сообщение: Re: Mail archive indexes are broken, URLs too