Re: pg_xlog not cleaned up

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_xlog not cleaned up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What PostgreSQL version are you using?  I know the *.backup file removal
was added in 8.1:

         * Remove old "*.backup" files when we do pg_stop_backup() (Bruce)
       This prevents a large number of "*.backup" files from existing in
    "/pg_xlog".

but the existance of the files should not cause problems.

  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us