Attack against postgresql.org ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Attack against postgresql.org ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There are some days where High Speed Internet for Personal use just should
never have been invented ...

Over the past 24 hours, we've been experiencing a problem with the network
that has taken us a bit to identify as being at our end, and a little bit
longer to identify as being with the postgresql.org vServer ... someone is
attacking it ...

our provider has blocked the IP for now, so that direct access to the
vServer isn't possible, but due to the delivery rules, and MXs, email
should still flow properly ...

The attacking IP, from the logs, appears to be "87.230.6.96" ...

I'm lowering the TTL for the the DNS right now, and, if this persists past
a few hours, I will change the IP and hope that they are attacking the IP,
and not the domain ...

----