Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.

От Ludek Finstrle
Тема Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> The application is working with unixODBC driver manager on solaris.
> psqlODBC version is 07.03.0100, and unixODBC version is 2.2.11,
> Do you think is that possible caused by unixODBC driver manager used?

I don't think so. But 07.03.0100 is old and I don't know if it was
release version. Could you try current CVS from
http://pgfoundry.org/scm/?group_id=1000125
?

Regards,

Luf

Сообщение: Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.
Сообщение: Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.