Re: PGSQL 8.1.4 on Win2003 at istanbul :), could not access status of transaction xxxxx , could not open file "pg_subtrans/000A": Invalid argument

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PGSQL 8.1.4 on Win2003 at istanbul :), could not access status of transaction xxxxx , could not open file "pg_subtrans/000A": Invalid argument
Дата
Ответ на Re: PGSQL 8.1.4 on Win2003 at istanbul :), could not access status of transaction xxxxx , could not open file "pg_subtrans/000A": Invalid argument  ("ALÝ ÇELÝK" <ali@verus.com.tr>)
Список pgsql-general
ALÝ ÇELÝK wrote:
> Hi
>
> There is NOD32 Antivirus on the system but it is not scanning PostgreSQL
> folder. I have checked disk but no errors.

Uninstall it and try again.  In some cases, even inactive antiviruses
(i.e. one installed but not running at all) have been reported to cause
problems.