Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 05:24:53PM -0400, Eric Faulhaber wrote:
> OK, but now that this "feature" has been removed in 8.1.4, how is this
> supposed to be handled, given that we don't control what string data
> we're handed?  How does psql deal with it?

Well, bytea handles null like it always has. There must be a way to you
to store strings into bytea columns... But I only have a vague
understanding of why bytea won't work for you...

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4
Сообщение: Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4