Re: plPHP and plRuby

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: plPHP and plRuby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 12:18:46PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Well, I am not making any promises right now about when buildfarm will
> support external modules.

I've been playing with the idea of having a subdirectory named "extras"
with descriptor files describing how to fetch a project and compile it.
I got the fetching and the unpacking going, but the building isn't
there yet. Still, it's an interesting idea...

> And lastly, if we are not going to include these in core, I repeat what
> I said before: we need to undertake some *serious* evangelising to major
> packagers to get them to build more than just the core among their
> standard packages.

Ack.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Сообщение: Re: automatic system info tool?
Сообщение: Re: automatic system info tool?