Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Jonah H. Harris wrote:

> Aside from obviously the big issue of who maintains all the pgfoundry
> stuff, I also think that the PostgreSQL family would benefit from a
> distribution that is more "and the kitchen sink" style.

This has been suggested before ... nobody seems to want to 'run with
it'/coordinate it though ... maybe that, in itself, is argument enough
against doing it, only a small number of ppl *really* care/want it, and
those ones aren't willing to put forth the energy required to do it ...

----

Сообщение: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze