Re: pgsql vs mysql

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: pgsql vs mysql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> The multiple insert stuff is not only non-standard, it also encourages
> the bad practice of using literal values directly in the SQL string
> versus prepared statements with place holders. It is bad practice
> because it introduces SQL injection risks since the responsibility of
> literal value escaping is with the application instead of the driver.

It is also something that users are clammoring for (and my customers). To
the point that I have customers using unions to emulate the behavior. Why?
Because it is really, really fast.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: encoding bug or feature?
От: Paul Tilles
Сообщение: doesn't recognize "!=-" (not equal to a negative value)