Re: Delete cascade and trigger permissions?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Delete cascade and trigger permissions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 02:06:46PM -0400, Brennan, Sean (IMS) wrote:
> All in the same db connection, I do the following:
> 1)create a temp table
> 2)delete rows from the main table
> 3)access the temp table in the delete trigger of the main table
> 4)access the temp table in the delete trigger of the child table -
> FAILS!

I ran a test based on this description without any trouble.  Could
you post a minimal but complete test case that demonstrates the
problem?  That is, all SQL statements that somebody could execute
in an empty database to see the same behavior you're seeing.  Also,
what version of PostgreSQL are you running?

--
Michael Fuhr

Сообщение: Re: Long term database archival
Сообщение: Re: Long term database archival