Re: Is there a command like uf_purge

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Is there a command like uf_purge
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[Please copy the mailing list on replies so others can contribute
to and learn from the discussion.]

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 01:20:53PM +1000, Peter Dawn wrote:
> i executed this query (SELECT uf_purge(365)) within PGAdmin and the
> query executed successfully (the output was row1 uf_urge(bool) t.
> but i dont know what exactly i did. i think that it might have purged
> the data for these many days? dont know for sure though.

I don't see any instances of "uf_purge" in the pgAdmin III source
code either, so it doesn't appear to belong to that package.  How
did you find out about this function and why are you executing it
if you're not sure what it does?  What's the output of the following
command?

SELECT * FROM pg_proc WHERE proname = 'uf_purge';

--
Michael Fuhr