Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.4

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 30 June 2006 09:17, Jason McManus wrote:
> On Converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.x
> * There is a conversion utility called 'mysql2pgsql' that will convert
>   dump files from the mysqldump format, to a format that psql can
>   understand.  It is available at:
>   - http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/mysql2psql/projdisplay.php

FWIW, I have some decent success using mysqls mysqldump programm with various
--postgresql-compataible flags to get postgresql workable dumps.  The flag
tree of that program is a killer, but if you can figure out the right flags,
the output is pretty good.

--
Robert Treat